There are two parts to starting a medical and dental practice: medical or dental knowledge and business knowledge. You have just spent several years studying with professors and doctors that have years of experience in teaching medicine and dentistry. Professional Transition Strategies is your knowledge source for the business side of your new practice. We know because we have been there! We will help you with decisions such as:
- Finding the best financing option for your office and equipment.
- Calculating how much money you will need to get started
- Finding a prime office location
- Hiring knowledgeable architects and contractors to help you transform your space to maximize profitability
- Working with the right equipment and supply specialists to give you the best value and service
- Recommending the best technical support for phone and computer systems to meet your needs and your budget
- Offering assistance in hiring and training a productive and self-motivating staff
- Recommending branding and marketing strategies that will create active patient flow from the beginning
By building on our years of experience, you will save time and money getting your business on track. Our goal is to help you succeed.
We realize that everyone has different short term and long term goals. We will use our expertise to help you create a strategic plan to build your practice to meet your goals.
I couldn’t be happier with the level of knowledge and care I received from Kyle during the whole process of finding the right practice for me from the initial phone call, meeting with the sellers, closing the deal, and post-sale feedback and advice!Dr. Michal Kunkel
Visit Our Blog
Want to learn more about professional transitions? Or perhaps you are just curious what we have been up to? Visit our blog, Insights, where you can learn more about professional transitions, recent events we have participated in, and stories about our clients and their professional transition.
Read Our Case Studies
Every professional transition is unique its own way. Over the years we encountered a number scenarios, both simple and complex. To illustrate the variety of situations and clients we have worked with, visit our case studies page. You might find something that parallels your needs.
Read Our Ebook
What do I need to know to have a successful professional transition? Good question. We have written an ebook called Strategies for Transition, which provides a comprehensive guide for those figuring out the next steps for themselves and their practice. Learn more and register to receive your free copy.