This Central Kansas practice is in a small town with so much charm, it can tempt city-dwellers out of their urban space!
As for the practice itself, there is little competition and the location is adjacent to several of the most popular businesses in town. Being less then ten minutes from the nearest university as well as in a free standing building with plenty of parking is great for visibility and accessibility! The current doc has a highly loyal patient base with a great reputation in town- vital for small town dentists- especially as they have practiced in the community for over 30 years! The staff are incredibly loyal and hardworking with an excellent vacation and benefits policy.
For those seeking a tight-knit, safe community feel with low cost of living this is ideal. Boasting independent shops along Main Street with local coffee shops and a well known opera house, this town features a highly unique feel. Only an hour from Wichita- which was listed as a Top 10 Foodie City, it’s a quick drive to the bigger city with all it’s amenities. Offering countless opportunities for hiking, camping, biking and getting outside at Marion Reservoir and Kanopolis State Park. Natural wetlands just outside town are a major draw for duck and waterfowl hunters as well!
To learn more about this wonderfully designed practice, please continue reading below:
- 5 Fully equipped, newer dental operatories with expansion opportunity
- More than 2000 Active Patients
- Over $800k in Collections
- Adjusted EBITDA is nearly $140,000
- Real Estate opportunity if desired
- Additionally, there is great growth opportunity with extended hours, offering more services in house and additional marketing efforts
For a more indepth look at this excellent opportunity read on:
- Over 2,300 active patients, averaging 9 new patients a month.
- 9 Hygiene Days a week
- Patient Files in Office are By: Individual
- Source of Patient Numbers: Practice Management Software
- Last Complete Chart Audit: Daily
PRODUCTION SUMMARY BY CATEGORY
- Diagnostic ………………… 24%
- Preventive ………………… 22%
- Restorative ……………….. 40%
- Periodontics ……………… 3%
- Orthodontics …………….. 4%
- Prosthodontics ………….. 3%
At Last! It is time to CONTACT US:
To learn more about this great small-town opportunity, reach out via email or phone to PTS- we’d love to talk to you!
To learn even more about this practice, please contact Kaile Vierstra with Professional Transition Strategies either by phone at 719.694.8320 or certainly by email at email@example.com.