Two locations- one excellent practice along Florida’s Gulf Coast! Just south of Sarasota, FL the area is known for it’s 14 miles of white-sand beaches. Fossilized shark teeth are often found; making shelling a favorite past time. Multiple trails run through the parks to connect green spaces and beach areas. Each practice is 30-45 minutes south of Sarasota- making it a great community area with easy access to the larger city!
Explore the natural habitat first hand by taking a walk down the boardwalk along the shores of the bay. With 8 golf courses to choose from and 80 miles of canals for paddleboarding and kayaking the outdoor recreation opportunities are limitless! Take an eco-tour of Lemon Bay and watch for dolphins, manatees and water birds in the mangroves.
To learn more about this practice in the Sunshine State, read below:
- 12 operatories (11 equipped with an additional op plumbed and ready)
- Great locations with visibility; in an office building and retail center respectively
- Collections nearly $2.4 million
- Adjusted EBITDA over $680,000
- There is great growth opportunity with extended hours, offering more services in house and additional marketing efforts
To learn more about this opportunity along the Florida coast, please contact Kaile Vierstra with Professional Transition Strategies either by phone at 719.694.8320 or certainly by email at email@example.com.