Living and practicing in Denver provides a vast array of urban opportunities with easy access to the Rocky Mountains. This general dental practice is located in one of the most famous neighborhoods of downtown Denver. The current doctor is open to exploring all transition options; including straight-buy out or affiliation with a group.
For an overview of this busy dental practice on the Front Range, read below:
- 4 fully equipped operatories
- Expansion opportunity with a 5th op already plumbed and additional expansion via conversion of office space
- Collections of $615,000
- SDE $200,000
- 35 new patients per month
- Over 1500 active patients seen in the last 24 months
Living near downtown Denver means everything is easily accessible: from concerts to museums, sporting events to theatre, wonderful cafés and restaurants to fun nightclubs and jazz bars. There is something fun to do and exciting to take in around every corner!
To learn more about this practice and review the prospectus, please email Sam Schoenecker with Professional Transition Strategies: email@example.com or give us a call: 719.694.8320. We look forward to speaking with you!
- Type of Practice: General Practice, Dental Practice
- Location: Colorado
- # of Operatories: 5
- Collections: $615,000
- Seller’s Discretionary Earnings: $200,000
- Active Patients: 1,500
- new patients per month: 35