This general dental practice for sale in the Finger Lakes Region of Upstate New York is worth a look! With three locations across the region, the practice sees a great number of patients with little competition. The current doctor is interested in bringing on an associate and exploring the path to partnership or affiliating with a group. Either route would be considered, as they would like to continue to practicing long term! Each location is approximately an hour apart located in free-standing or office buildings. Additionally the real estate for two locations is for sale as well. Each location has at least four operatories, while one practice has 7 ops.
For an overview of this great dental practice for sale in the Finger Lakes Region of Upstate NY, read below:
- 15 total plumbed operatories
- Expansion opportunity for an additional plumbed op
- Collections of $1.4 million
- EBITDA $140,000
- 3,000 active patients
- Over 40 new patients per month
The Finger Lakes Region of New York is a 9,000 square mile, four season playground set against a backdrop of of Mother Nature’s best: “from waterfalls and gorges to rolling hills to miles of spectacular shoreline around 11 glacial lakes and one Great Lake. No matter what you like to do, you’ll find it in abundance in the Finger Lakes.” With Syracuse being the education and economic hub of the central NY region – you can have it all in this multi-location practice! Within a six hour drive radius of most East Coast and Midwest Cities, the area offers friendly communities, great education options, rich cultural heritage, world renown wineries and boundless outdoor recreation opportunities!
To learn more about this great general dental practice in the Finger Lakes region of Upstate New York, please contact Bailey Jones with Professional Transition Strategies. Email: email@example.com or give us a call: 719.694.8320. Reference #:NY70721 We look forward to speaking with you!
Don’t miss these additional New York State dental practices with PTS:
- Buffalo, NY Periodontal Practice with 9 ops and collections of $2.23 million
- Westchester Periodontal practice with 8 ops and collections of $1.7 million
- Central NY Prosthodontic practice with 3 ops and collections of $900,000 – ALL OFFERS CONSIDERED
- Brooklyn & Long Island Orthodontic practice with 9 ops and collections of $1 million
- Type of Practice: General Practice, Dental Practice
- Location: New York
- # of Operatories: 15
- Collections: $1,400,000
- Adj. EBITDA: 140000
- Active Patients: 3,000
- new patients per month: 40