This dental practice in Redding, CA is an outdoor paradise- the town is surrounded by mountains, bisected by the Sacramento river and national parks make up the backyard. This is your opportunity to own a slice of it- as the real estate is also for sale! The practice is located in a medical plaza with ample parking, just off one of the main thoroughfares through town. At nearly 3,500 square feet the office is easy for patients to find. Once inside, they will feel right at ease with airy, welcoming space and newer equipment.
The current doctor has practiced in the community for over a decade and has built an excellent foundation of goodwill. As such, they are willing to stay on and ensure a smooth transition. On days out of the office, enjoy over 200 miles of singletrack for hiking and mountain biking. TIME magazine called Redding the Unofficial Capital of Kayaking.
To learn more about this excellent practice for sale in Northern Cali, read below:
- 6 operatories with newer equipment
- Collections of $1 million
- Adjusted EBITDA over $122,000
- Real estate opportunity included
- Over 3,400 square foot practice in a medical plaza
- Current doctor willing to stay on to ensure smooth transition
- Great growth opportunity with extended hours, offering more services in house and additional marketing efforts
To receive a copy of the prospectus and learn more about this practice opportunity in the Golden State, please reach out to Kaile with Professional Transition Strategies. Email anytime: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone: 719.694.8320