Downtown Syracuse Dental Practice
If you’re looking for a practice in CNY with year round outdoor recreation opportunities and excellent opportunities for kids, look no further.
This downtown practice features an amazing growth opportunity, as the current doctor owns the building (almost 4,000 SF!) and is open to selling the real estate. Not to mention, the current doc has been practicing in the community for over 30 years and has built a solid-foundation of goodwill. Due to this, the doc is invested in ensuring a smooth transition and is willing to stay on if needed, or of course is open to a straight buy-out!
The area is well-known for it’s superior school districts. Syracuse has an established craft beer scene and importantly, is within a ten minute drive of a Wegmans! The practice is in close proximity to the University and in a wonderful, walkable area. Near some of the best parks in town, the practice has close access to green space.
To learn even more about this don’t miss-opportunity, please read below:
- 4 operatories with major physical expansion opportunity
- 2,000 SF with additional potential 2,000 SF of growth, as real estate is an option
- Over $1.2 Million in Collections
- Adjusted EBITDA almost $250k
- Of course there is growth opportunity through expanded marketing and bringing more services in house
Even more information about the practice included below:
- Number of Active Patients: 605
- Number of Hygiene Days/Week: 2.5
- Average Number of New Patients/Month: 10
- Patient Files in Office are By: Individual
- Source of Patient Numbers: Practice Management Software
- Last Complete Chart Audit: Daily
- Plans Accepted: Not in network with any insurances
- Patients Pay with Insurance: 55.9%
- Patients Pay with Cash: 44.1%
Production Summary By Category
- Diagnostic: 10.1%
- Preventative: 6.5%
- Restorative: 30.6%
- Periodontics: 2.2%
- Prosthodontics: 9.4%
- Implant: 26.6%
- Fixed Prosth: 5%
- Oral Surgery: 4%
- Adjunct Service: 4.1%
- Other: 1.5%
60% comes from referrals, 40% from marketing
See for yourself while this is the opportunity you’ve been looking for!
To learn even more about this undeniably incredible practice, please contact Kaile Vierstra with Professional Transition Strategies either by phone at 719.694.8320 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.