2020 has been a year, to put it mildly. It’s almost time to kick this year to the curb as we usher in the holiday seasons. Now more than ever, it’s time to toast with a drink or two. But, of course, because we’re Professional Transition Services, our cocktail guide includes dental-themed libations. Cheers!
- 1/2 oz. vodka or Hendricks Gin
- 1 oz. St. Germain liqueur
- 1 oz. lime juice
- 2” piece of cucumber, plus a thinly sliced cucumber round for garnish
- Muddle cucumber in a cocktail shaker.
- Fill shaker with ice.
- Pour in the gin, St. Germain, and lime juice.
- Securely fasten the lid, and shake like crazy for about 30 seconds.
- Strain the cocktail into a martini glass, and garnish with a slice of cucumber.
Pearly White Margarita
- 18 oz. full-fat coconut milk (in can)
- 6 oz. coconut water
- 6 oz. Grand Marnier
- 9 oz. silver tequila
- 1/2 c. lime juice
- 3 tbsp. agave syrup
- Fresh or frozen cranberries, lime slices, and rosemary sprigs for garnish
- Add coconut milk, coconut water, Grand Marnier, silver tequila, lime juice, and agave syrup to a large pitcher.
- Stir everything together using a whisk until coconut milk no longer separates.
- Serve over ice.
- Garnish with fresh cranberries, lime slices, and rosemary sprig.
Dirty Shirley Temporalis
- 2.5 oz. top-shelf vodka, such as Tito’s
- 1 oz. fresh lime juice
- 0.25 oz. grenadine syrup
- 3 oz. ginger beer
- Lime, maraschino cherries, or brandy-soaked cherries for garnish
- Place all ingredients (except ginger beer) into a cocktail shaker, and add large ice.
- Shake cocktail shaker vigorously.
- Add ginger beer, and roll the cocktail shaker once.
- Taste for balance, adding more lime if you prefer.
- Strain over fresh ice.
- Garnish with maraschino cherries or brandy-soaked cherries for a more adult taste.
- 2 dashes angostura bitters
- 1 oz. sweet vermouth
- 2.5 oz. bourbon, such as Buffalo Trace
- 1 maraschino cherry for garnish
- Fill a short glass 2/3 full with ice.
- Add bitters, vermouth, and bourbon.
- Add cherry, and crush it against the side of the glass with a spoon.
Dental Crown Cocktail
- 1 oz. Crown Royal Peach
- 1 1/2 oz. peach schnapps
- 3 oz. cream soda
- Ice for shaking and the drink
- Add ice to your cocktail shaker to half full.
- Pour in the peach whiskey.
- Add the peach schnapps.
- Seal and shake the cocktail shaker vigorously for at least 30 seconds until very cold.
- Put ice in your glass.
- Strain the shaken ingredients into your glass.
- Fill to the top with cream soda as desired.