July 3, 2023
20 More Questions To Ask a Dental Practice Broker
Before choosing which dental practice broker you want to trust with one of the largest financial transactions in your life, you’ll want to make sure they pass all your tests. After all, a solid advisory team will make for a smooth transition. You already have answers to your surface-level questions. Now, it’s time to dive a little deeper. Here are 20 more questions to ask a dental broker when transitioning ownership of your business.
- How does inflation affect a dental practice valuation?
- What do earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortization (EBITDA) and seller’s discretionary earnings (SDE) mean for the sale of a dental practice?
- What types of dental practice transitions exist?
- What are the different types of dental service organizations (DSOs) deal structures?
- How can I get ahead of the dental hiring crisis and dental staffing shortage?
- What technology should I implement at my dental practice to make it more appealing to buyers?
- What should I know before affiliating with a DSO?
- How can I remain profitable in my dental practice while preparing for a transition?
- How can I get the most out of my dental practice transition?
- How should I prepare my dental practice for a showing?
- How can I scale my dental practice leading up to a transition?
- How can I leverage equity arbitrage in the sale of my dental practice?
- Why do most dental practice associateships fail?
- Why should I work with a dental practice broker when selling to a DSO?
- Will adding more locations increase the value of my dental practice?
- What is it like to work with a dental practice broker?
- Should I hold, sell or find a partner for my dental practice?
- Should I sell my dental practice to a DSO?
- What is the current state of DSO consolidation in the dental industry?
- What are the best ways to run a successful dental practice while preparing for a transition?
There’s no one way to conduct a dental practice transition. Contact the experts at Professional Transition Strategies to walk you through the steps of selling your dental practice.